Udon Noodle Soup with Baby Bok Choy
You’ll salivate over this wholesome soup’s thick udon noodles, vitamin-rich bok choy and our ever-so-popular chicken bone broth. Then take a spoonful to experience the subtle, yet delicate flavours, from meaty cremini mushrooms to organic ginger to zesty sesame oil. Whether you eat with chopsticks or a fork your hungry crew is sure to “wow” over their new culinary fave.
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 2 cloves cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp ginger thinly sliced
- 1 1 medium onion diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1 cup cup cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup carrots sliced into matchsticks
- 6 6 cup cup Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth Unsalted
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 1 tsp tsp spicy sesame oil
- 10 10 ounce ounce baby bok choy halved
- 15 15 ounce ounce udon noodles
- garnish garnish cilantro
In a large pot over medium heat add the olive oil, garlic, ginger & onion. Season with salt & pepper. Cook until onion begins to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms & carrots. Cook until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes.
Pour in the Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth Unsalted, soy sauce & sesame oil. Bring to a simmer & cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
Stir in the bok choy & udon noodles. Continue cooking until bok choy is cooked throughout, about 5 minutes.
Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.