Easy Grilled Shrimp and Veggie Bowl
Light up the BBQ! Shrimp is on the menu, and this time it’s marinated in a savoury ingredients and grilled to completely redefine summer barbeque season.
- 1 1 cup cup large wild shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1.5 1.5 cup cup Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth Unsalted
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp black pepper
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp cumin
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp oregano
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp smoked paprika
- 3 3 tbsp tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 1 pound pound tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 1 red onion quartered
- 1 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp sea salt
- 1 1 cup cup quinoa cooked
- 2 2 cup cup arugula
- 1 1 avocado sliced
Create shrimp marinade. In a large bowl, whisk together Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth, black pepper, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika, olive oil, and lemon juice. Add shrimp to bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
Preheat grill to medium heat and place a vegetable grill basket over direct heat. Spray grill basket with non-stick cooking spray.
Add sliced zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, and bell peppers to hot grill basket. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
Grill vegetables for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 4-5 minutes.
While vegetables cook, grill shrimp.
Place marinated shrimp on medium-high heat grill sprayed with cooking spray. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout.
Create bowls: divide cooked quinoa, arugula, grilled vegetables, and grilled shrimp between two bowls. Add avocado and drizzle with your choice of dressing. Enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.