Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Salty Cashew Carrot Ginger Dipping Sauce
Fall in love with these spring rolls! Each roll is filled with cucumbers, mint, basil, avocado and pepper.
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup Pacific Foods® Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup
- 0.33 0.33 cup cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 3 tbsp tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 3 tbsp tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp honey
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp sesame seed oil toasted
- 2 2 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 12 12 10-inch rice paper wrappers
- 6 6 pieces pieces green leaf lettuce torn into large pieces
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup fresh basil leaves
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1 cup cup carrots cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 1 cup cup cucumber cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 1 avocado sliced into thin strips
Prepare dipping sauce: add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds. If the mixture is too thick, add in another splash of Pacific Foods® Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup or water. Pour dipping sauce into a bowl and set aside.
Prepare spring rolls: wet one rice paper wrapper at a time for 10-15 seconds and transfer to a clean work surface. Add torn lettuce, basil, mint and cilantro in the center of each wrapper; top with red cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado.
Roll the wrapper by bringing the bottom edge of the rice paper wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in both sides, and rolling from bottom to top until the top of the sheet is reached.
Cover spring rolls with damp paper towels and place them on a plate. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
Slice spring rolls in half, if desired, and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.