Creamy Greek Cauliflower Dip
If you really love cauliflower, get ready for the ultimate creamy dip that is sure to impress. Cauliflower florets combined with our signature Cream of Cauliflower Condensed Soup and whole-milk Greek yogurt to create a dip packed with flavour. Scoop up the dip using even more cauliflower – if you’re that obsessed – but we recommend peppers, cucumbers or crackers.
- 8 8 ounce ounce cauliflower florets
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 large shallot coarsely shopped
- 2 2 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Cauliflower Condensed Soup
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp ground cumin
- 1 1 lemon finely grated zest
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp lemon juice
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp chopped dill
- 0.75 0.75 tsp tsp fine sea salt
- 0.25 0.25 tsp tsp black pepper
- garnish with endive leaves
- serve with sliced red bell pepper, sliced cucumber, and crackers
In a steamer basket set over 1” boiling water, steam cauliflower until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a blender.
In a small skillet warm oil over medium heat. Add shallot and sauté until softened, 4-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute more. Scrape into blender with cauliflower.
To blender add Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Cauliflower Condensed Soup, yogurt, cumin, lemon zest and juice, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth and pour into a serving bowl.
Serve with endive, bell pepper, cucumber, and crackers for dipping.
Specifically Relevant RecipesView All Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.