Slow-Cooker Minestrone Soup
This soup is a bowl full of chunky goodness, enhanced with fresh spinach and parmesan cheese. Switch on your crock pot, add in your favourite veggies and bone broth, then let the heavenly aromas of this dish fill your home.
- 4 4 carrots diced
- 4 4 ribs ribs celery diced
- 1 1 yellow onion diced
- 28 28 ounce ounce tomatoes diced with juices
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp tomato paste
- 3 3 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 2 2 bay leaves
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp italian seasoning
- 0.25 0.25 tsp tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 4 cup cup Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth Unsalted
- 2 2 cup cup water
- 15 15 ounce ounce red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 15 ounce ounce white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 2 zucchini diced
- 1 1 cup cup green beans frozen
- 1 1 cup cup dried ditalini or other small pasta
- 2 2 cup cup fresh spinach chopped
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Add carrots, celery, yellow onion, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, Pacific Foods® Chicken Bone Broth Unsalted, water, and beans to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
Before serving, add zucchini and pasta to slow cooker. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 20 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in frozen green beans and baby spinach. Cook on high for 5 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
Divide soup into bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.