Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Take your appetizer game to a whole new level with these vegetarian bite-sized stuffed mushrooms that taste just as good as they look. Each cremini mushroom is filled with spinach, gluten-free mushroom soup, fresh artichoke hearts and generously sprinkled with parmesan cheese. You’ll want to double the batch!
- 2.5 2.5 pound pound whole white or cremini mushrooms
- 10 10 ounce ounce frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup artichoke hearts finely chopped
- 0.75 0.75 cup cup Parmesan cheese shredded and divided
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup cream cheese softened
- 3 3 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 1 1 pinch pinch sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease an oven-safe skillet or baking sheet.
Use a clean, damp kitchen towel to wipe away dirt or debris from the mushrooms. Carefully remove stems, leaving mushroom caps whole. If necessary, use a small spoon to gently scoop out any remaining stem so you have enough space for the filling.
Arrange mushrooms, cut side up, into an even layer on the skillet or baking sheet.
Press the thawed spinach to thoroughly drain excess liquid. Add drained spinach to a large mixing bowl along with the Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup, artichoke hearts, ½ cup of the parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic, and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Stir to thoroughly combine.
Use a tablespoon measure to transfer a generous scoop into each mushroom.
Sprinkle the stuffed mushrooms with remaining shredded parmesan, and bake for 12 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and topping is crisp and golden.
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.