Buffalo Chicken Party Dip
Watch the aromatic flavours of the creamy cheeses and chicken combine in your cast iron skillet, pouring in as much buffalo-style hot sauce as you can handle. Ready in only 22 minutes, be prepared to do a second batch after the rave reviews start coming in. Keep it on the lighter side with cauliflower and carrot stalks, or go all out this time, with tortilla chips.
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp organic butter
- 2 2 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup buffalo-style hot sauce depending on how spicy you’d prefer
- 2 2 cup cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1 cup cup cream cheese
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup sour cream
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 3 tbsp tbsp green onions sliced, to garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Add butter to a cast iron skillet or ovenproof pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic cloves and sauté for 3 minutes. Stir in shredded chicken and hot sauce and cook for 5 minutes, until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, and Pacific Foods® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup. Mix well. Stir in hot sauce and chicken mixture.
Pour dip into cast iron skillet or ovenproof pan and sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Bake dip 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling. Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown cheese, if necessary.
Remove dip from oven, garnish with green onions, and serve. Enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.