Instant Pot® Chicken Pot Pie Soup
In only 20 minutes, you will be serving this warm and tasty soup to rave reviews – just don’t forget the Dairy-Free Rosemary Biscuits.
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp olive oil
- 3 3 stalks stalks celery chopped
- 3 3 medium carrots chopped
- 0.5 0.5 white onion chopped
- 3 3 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp thyme
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp black pepper
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp sea salt
- 0.25 0.25 tsp tsp nutmeg
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 3 3 cup cup Pacific Foods® Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 2 cup cup button mushrooms diced
- 1 1 cup cup frozen peas
- 2 2 cup cup chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup parsley chopped, to garnish
- 4 4 biscuits to serve such as Dairy-Free Rosemary Biscuits
Set Instant Pot to sauté function. Add olive oil.
Add celery, carrots, onion, and garlic to Instant Pot. Sauté for 5 minutes.
Add thyme, black pepper, sea salt and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
Stir in Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup and Chicken Broth.
Add mushrooms and green peas. Close lid and pressure cook for 1 minute. Release steam.
Stir in chicken and set Instant Pot to sauté function. Simmer soup without lid for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is warmed.
Serve soup with chopped parsley sprinkled on top and a biscuit on the side. Enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.