Creamy Cauliflower Bake
Your new favourite comfort food is waiting for you! This dish will be the talk of the table with natural flavours from organic chicken broth, Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, fresh cauliflower and ooey-gooey locally sourced cheeses.
- 2 2 large heads cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 3 3 cloves cloves garlic
- 2 2 tsp tsp fresh thyme
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 1 1 cup cup Pacific Foods® Organic Chicken Broth
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup full-fat ricotta cheese
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1 tsp tsp fresh thyme
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup gluten-free crackers or gluten-free breadcrumbs crushed, optional
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with olive oil.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully add cauliflower florets and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly. Transfer to the baking dish.
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt. Saute 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add the garlic, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
Stir in the Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, Pacific Foods® Organic Chicken Broth, ricotta cheese, and mustard. Bring to a simmer, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and pour evenly over cauliflower. Cover with foil, and bake for 35 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together the shredded parmesan cheese, thyme, and gluten-free crackers or breadcrumbs, if using.
Carefully remove the foil, and sprinkle parmesan mixture evenly over the surface. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 10 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
Remove from the oven, and set aside to cool slightly. Serve, and enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.