Creamy Carrot and White Bean Soup
This easy-to-eat pureed soup is filled with carrots and white beans, combined with our signature Organic Vegetable Broth and topped with a healthy sprinkling of toasted cashews and cilantro.
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 onion diced
- 1 1 2" piece of fresh ginger peeled and finely diced
- 4 4 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 0.5 0.5 pound pound carrots peeled and chopped
- 4 4 cup cup Pacific Foods® Organic Vegetable Broth
- 30 30 ounce ounce white beans drained and rinsed
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp black pepper
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp sea salt
- 0.5 0.5 cup cup cashews toasted
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup cilantro chopped
Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and saute until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger and saute for 3 minutes.
Add carrots, white beans, Pacific Foods® Organic Vegetable Broth, salt and pepper. Bring soup to a boil, cover with a lid, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until carrots are fork tender.
Using an immersion blender, or carefully transferring the soup to a high-speed blender, blend the soup until thick and pureed.
Divide soup between bowls and garnish with toasted cashews and cilantro. Enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.