One Pot Creamy Mushroom Tortellini
This scrumptious pasta dish is filled with fresh tortellini, tender baby spinach and cremini mushrooms, then is covered in luscious sauce. This is sure to be a new family favourite.
- 2 2 tbsp tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 0.5 onion finely diced
- 3 3 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 2 2 cup cup cremini mushrooms
- 1 1 tbsp tbsp thyme
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp sea salt
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp black pepper
- 0.25 0.25 tsp tsp red pepper flakes
- 0.5 0.5 tsp tsp paprika
- 1.5 1.5 cup cup Pacific Foods® Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 1 can can Pacific Foods® Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 0.25 0.25 cup cup heavy cream
- 1 1 pound pound fresh tortellini
- 4 4 ounce ounce baby spinach
- 1 1 cup cup Parmesan cheese grated
Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat.
Stir in onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and mushrooms and sauté for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with thyme, sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and paprika.
Add Pacific Foods® Chicken Broth, Pacific Foods® Condensed Mushroom Soup and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes, or until sauce slightly thickens.
Add in package or tortellini. Cook 7 minutes, or according to package’s directions. When pasta has 1-minute remaining, stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Serve pasta and enjoy!
Specifically Relevant Recipes
Grow better, farm friendlier,
act kinder. And repeat.